Boeing (BA) Net Orders Continue at Healthy Pace - Goldman Sachs
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Noah Poponak reiterated a Conviction Buy rating and $307.00 price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) after the company reported 37 gross orders, (5) outright cancellations, and 49 positive ASC 606 adjustments for the month of February. BA delivered 22 aircraft in the month, including 20 737-MAX and 0 787.
The analysts view on the news: "(1) Net orders continue at a healthy pace, positive for the 13th consecutive month, with continued gross orders and only (5) cancellations; positive ASC606 movement is also encouraging. We expect a global air travel recovery to continue, including an acceleration in business and international, driving further new order momentum. While higher fuel prices negatively impact airline profitability, higher crude historically has also driven new orders for more fuel efficient aircraft. (2) Deliveries included 20 MAX units, down from January and light of expectations, as China deliveries have not yet restarted, inventory clearance logistics are sorted, and production continues to ramp. There were 0 787 deliveries, which we expect to restart in 2Q."
Shares of Boeing closed at $169.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Protection Against the Coming Storm': Goldman Sachs Pops on BofA Upgrade to Buy
- Active options: BA XOM OXY NIO MSFT LI BABA AAL DIS PLTR
- Yapi Kredi Bank (YKBNK:TI) PT Raised to TRY4.61 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!