Boeing (BA) 787 Deliveries Resume - Baird
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Peter Arment reiterated an Outperform rating and $306.00 price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) after proprietary checks showed the company "resumed 787 deliveries this week which is a major positive for this program coupled with continued ramp in 737-MAX deliveries as expected."
In addition, MAX is tracking well with 14 737-MAX delivered so far during the first 17 days of June.
Shares of Boeing closed at $239.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Guidance Miss Likely Just Modeling Error - Loop Capital
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) PT Raised to $95 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!