Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP8.40 at UBS
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
UBS raised its price target on Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) to GBP8.40 (from GBP7.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,470 at CLSA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Outperform
- Keihan Holdings Co Ltd (9045:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!