Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) PT Raised to $115 at Wedbush
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ: BPMC) to $115.00 (from $104.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Analyst says: "Our PT is based on an 8x multiple of estimated 2023-2026 ww sales of avapritinib in SM and GIST (discounted back annually by rates of 15-25%), BLU-554 in HCC (discounted back 30-35%), and BLU-667 in RET fusion-altered tumors (discounted back 20%). Changes to PT are reflective in multiple changes made to our model, beginning with the discount rate reduction to the ava program in PDGFRA exon 18 mutant GIST and 4L GIST (15% from 20%) given progress of the recent NDA filing."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!