BlackBerry (BB) QNX Win with XPeng 'Very Significant' - Chowdhry
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The analyst highlights:
1. It is very Significant, and will provide long-term uplift to BB Revenues
- - BB also Plays into Investment Theme "Data is the New Oil"
- - Basically BB brings Zero-Trust Security Framework immediately to Next Generation Automakers
- - Vehicle Data Collection and Aggregation is fully Secured using Cylance Persona and Cylance Optics
- - Fully Secured OTA (Over The Air) updates is fully integrated with BB JARVIS (Software Scanning & Management); which is a must have for Next Generation Automakers
- - Fully customizable and expandable using BB Vehicle Operations API
- - If Automakers were to do what BB QNX is offering, it would take them at least 5 years, and will still not be as solid as BB QNX
2. The deal establishes BB as a Key Software Technology Supplier to the Next Genera
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry and the University of Waterloo Expand Partnership to Create First Ever Joint Innovation Program
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Raised to EUR92 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Funko (FNKO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIPO, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!