Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $225 at Cowen
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Phil Nadeau raised the price target on Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) to $225.00 (from $215.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "BIIB reported Q1 revenue in line with and Q1 EPS just above consensus on expense control. 2021 revenue guidance was reiterated. Major Q2 events will determine if BIIB's revenue grows or declines in future years: Adu's 6/7 PDUFA, zuranolone's WATERFALL data, and a decision in the Tecfidera appeal. Our DCF-based price target is increased from $215 to $225, and we maintain at Market Perform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at Credit Suisse
- Cardinal Energy Ltd (CJ:CN) (CRLFF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!