BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) PT Raised to $18 at Cowen
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore raised the price target on BioCryst Pharma (NASDAQ: BCRX) to $18.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "BioCryst reported strong first full quarter Orladeyo sales, and we view the initial launch metrics of meaningful patient switches (vs. clinical trial conversion) as particularly encouraging. Management is clearly executing. Additionally, our early clinician feedback is nicely supportive, and we continue to believe Orladeyo could exceed $500MM+, while the pipeline could meaningfully add. Buy here."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) PT Raised to $21 at Cowen, Highlighted as Best Specialty Pharma SMidcap Idea of 2021
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Kia Motors (000270:KS) (KIMTF) PT Raised to KRW100,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!