Biden Will Be 'Big Boost' to Tesla Energy (TSLA) - Chowdhry
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry expects Tesla Energy (NASDAQ: TSLA) to get a "big boost" under a Biden administration.
He notes that in San Mateo County, California all new construction will not be allowed to have a Gas Connection, only Electric Connection
- - i.e. No Gas Powered Appliances will be allowed, no Gas Powered Standby Generators etc
- - i.e. Only Electric Powered Appliances will be allowed
He notes the above new regulation has prompted almost every new construction to Install Solar Roof/Panel and said local roofers are being trained in Installing TSLA Solar Roof (Not Solar Panels)
"This Data Points is very specific to San Mateo County, but it can be extrapolated to other counties too, under new President Biden," the analyst said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Model Y demand skyrockets, Long Range variant nearly sold out for Q3 - Teslarati
- SSP Group Plc. (SSPG:LN) (SSPPF) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!