Biden Will Be 'Big Boost' to Tesla Energy (TSLA) - Chowdhry
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry expects Tesla Energy (NASDAQ: TSLA) to get a "big boost" under a Biden administration.
He notes that in San Mateo County, California all new construction will not be allowed to have a Gas Connection, only Electric Connection
- - i.e. No Gas Powered Appliances will be allowed, no Gas Powered Standby Generators etc
- - i.e. Only Electric Powered Appliances will be allowed
He notes the above new regulation has prompted almost every new construction to Install Solar Roof/Panel and said local roofers are being trained in Installing TSLA Solar Roof (Not Solar Panels)
"This Data Points is very specific to San Mateo County, but it can be extrapolated to other counties too, under new President Biden," the analyst said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,875 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!