Berenberg Starts TriNet Group (TNET) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on TriNet Group (NYSE: TNET) with a Buy rating and a price target of $80.00.
The analyst commented, "We like TriNet given we expect high-single-digit growth in its professional employer organisation market, with the group focusing on high growth verticals such as technology, fintech and life sciences. We believe TriNet’s lack of analyst coverage has meant its solid delivery in recent years may have been overlooked."
Shares of TriNet Group closed at $62.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!