Berenberg Starts Tetra Tech (TTEK) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on Tetra Tech (NASDAQ: TTEK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $97.00.
The analyst comments "Tetra Tech is a consulting company that provides science-driven engineering solutions to global government and commercial clients with a focus on water, environmental and sustainability issues. We like the business for its focus on water and environmental projects (85% of revenues) that are benefiting from favourable funding tailwinds from federal, state and local governments."
Shares of Tetra Tech closed at $80.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB2,105 at Macquarie
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!