Berenberg Starts Mobile Mini (MINI) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on Mobile Mini (NASDAQ: MINI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
The analyst comments "We like the company, given that it has a well invested fleet, rents to a diverse customer base, and has a broad geographic reach. As the business is benefitting from both structural growth in Storage Solutions and a cyclical recovery in Tank & Pump Solutions, we forecast an EPS CAGR of 18% 2018-20E."
Shares of Mobile Mini closed at $42.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts MindMed (MNMD) at Buy
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!