Berenberg Starts McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) at Buy
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on McGrath Rentcorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
The analyst comments "McGrath operates three discrete businesses with different end markets, competitors, and underlying drivers, with few obvious synergies or cross-selling opportunities between them. We believe McGrath has an opportunity to streamline its business by disposing of its electrical testing equipment business TRS-RenTelco and allocating capital to its core mobile modular and tank storage operations."
Shares of McGrath Rentcorp closed at $52.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts RXO, Inc. (RXO) at Buy; Trading at Discount to Peers
- Cowen Starts IQVIA Holdings (IQV) at Outperform
- Jefferies Downgrades Mesoblast Limited (MESO) to Hold on Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!