Berenberg Starts Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings Inc (DNA) at Buy
- Wall Street gains on Powell comments
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
(Updated - November 28, 2022 4:03 PM EST)
Berenberg analyst Gaurav Goparaju initiates coverage on Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings Inc (NYSE: DNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Ginkgo Bioworks (DNA) with a Buy rating and $6 price target, implying 245% upside. Ginkgo is leveraging its platform to industrialize synthetic biology at scale across diverse end-markets. Its platform maximizes the probabilities of success (PoS) of developing bioengineered products that are more sustainable, accessible, and of higher quality, all while realizing lower costs and faster timelines. With the only scaled horizontal platform in the space, we believe Ginkgo is well-positioned to disrupt cell programming across industries and become the primary developer of novel, synthetically engineered bioproducts."
Shares of Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings Inc closed at $1.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG sees a 'choppy' H1 followed by a strong H2 for Consumer Retail and Lifestyle Brands firms
- Hoshino Resorts REIT Inc. (3287:JP) PT Raised to JPY770,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Bank of Baroda (BOB:IN) PT Raised to INR190 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!