Berenberg Starts FTI Consulting (FCN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $180.00.
The analyst comments "FTI Consulting provides a range of advisory services with over one-third of its revenue coming from corporate finance and restructuring services. The company offers broad exposure to trends in the restructuring, M&A, capital markets and business advisory markets. While areas of these businesses are cyclical, revenues have been on a largely upward trajectory for over a decade, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% (mostly organic) since 2006."
Shares of FTI Consulting closed at $144.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Royalty Pharma (RPRX) at Buy
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$170 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!