Benchmark Starts dMY Technology Group (DMYT) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey initiates coverage on dMY Technology Group (NYSE: DMYT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst commented, "DMYT is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) that is in the process of purchasing privately-held Rush Street Interactive (RSI), which is an online gaming and leading domestic online casino and sports betting company under the BetRivers and SugarHouse brands. Our positive view of DMYT is based on RSI's leadership in mobile online casinos and its early position in online sports betting, both of which are potentially massive markets due to ongoing state legalization initiatives."
Shares of dMY Technology Group closed at $13.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at National Bank Financial
- Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget (SBBB:SS) PT Raised to SEK45 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!