Benchmark Sees Sale/Leaseback Accelerating Zynga (ZNGA) M&A Agenda
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) after the company ZNGA announced a sale leaseback agreement with Beacon Capital Partners for their San Francisco headquarters. This transaction has been widely speculated about and the cash infusion can enhance ZNGA's near term growth profile via M&A.
The analyst stated "We project ZNGA as cash flow positive, and will likely end fiscal 2019 with nearly $1B in cash". "We expect ZNGA will seek to acquire assets that could include GLUU mobile and / or smaller studios looking to scale their business. Additional use of capital will likely be continued repurchase of shares". "ZNGA has a strong recent track record of acquisitions including Gram Games and Small Giant Games. We expect the M&A market will continue to provide opportunities for additional deals".
Shares of Zynga closed at $6.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Announces ReVamp, the First Multiplayer Social Deception Game For Snapchat
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR8.90 at HSBC
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP15 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!