Benchmark Reiterates Buy Rating on Tilray (TLRY)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating and $200.00 price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY)
Shares of Tilray closed at $75.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Announces Addition to the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF (TSX: HMMJ) and Results of Annual General Meeting
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- Boeing (BA) Has Work To Do, Turnaround Not Until 2022 - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!