Benchmark Reiterates Buy Rating on DraftKings Inc. (DKNG)
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) following the company's 3Q report.
Benchmark raised FY20 revenue guidance and initiated a better than consensus FY21 revenue estimate at the midpoint.
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $43.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against RLX, DraftKings, Stable Road, and Oatly and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at Scotiabank
- DraftKings (DKNG) and Genius Sports (GENI) Sign Transformative NFL, Official Sports Data, Single-Game Parlay, and Fan Engagement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!