Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Lowered to GBP3.85 at Barclays
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Barclays analyst Ivan Bokhmat lowered the price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP3.85 (from GBP3.91) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RingCentral (RNG) PT Raised to $300 at UBS, Shares Trade at Discount
- Northland Capital Markets Reiterates Underperform Rating on SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) After Guiding Above Consensus
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Capri Holdings (CPRI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!