Baxter International (BAX) PT Raised to $91 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst Lawrence Biegelsen raised the price target on Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) to $91.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We recently conducted channel checks in BAX's Medication Delivery (MD) and Nutrition businesses, which remain in recovery mode post-Hurricane Maria and thus are closely watched by investors. Our checks have identified potential drivers that could contribute ~$20MM in US IV Therapy sales from Q1 to Q2, which would represent over half of our estimated Q/Q sales increase for US IV Therapy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at BMO Capital
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
- Dye & Durham Ltd (DND:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$44 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!