Barrington Research Starts fuboTV (FUBO) at Outperform, $40 PT
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - January 21, 2021 8:31 AM EST)
Barrington Research analyst James Goss initiates coverage on fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00.
- fuboTV offers a streamed MVPD option featuring a complete programming package and exceptionally intense sports focus
- Small, but growing rapidly in competition with other streaming distribution vehicles as well as cable and satellite providers... "fuboTV's positioning offers a very attractive proposition, especially for sports fans."
- Development of additional revenue streams..."ahievement of growth objectives targets subscription revenues, advertising revenues and ancillary sources, the latter including high-margined service and content offerings plus participation in sports-related gambling revenues that is now in the process of being created beginning with some key acquisitions."
Shares of fuboTV closed at $12.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21.50 at JPMorgan
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!