Barclays reiterates Overweight rating on Block Inc. (SQ) on share gains
- S&P 500, Nasdaq fall as tech shares give up gains
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Get Alerts SQ Hot Sheet
38 Buy, 16 Hold, 3 Sell
Rating Trend: Down
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 11 | Down: 8 | New: 16
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal reiterated an Overweight rating and $103.00 price target on Block Inc. (NYSE: SQ).
"Our report uses proprietary Barclays transaction data to show that SQ’s Seller business is enjoying long-term market share gains. SQ is holding its own in the highly competitive Restaurant vertical, while leaning into impressive share gains in other categories to keep the overall Seller growth algorithm solidly intact."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Block Inc. click here. For more ratings news on Block Inc. click here.
Shares of Block Inc. closed at $73.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays likes the set-up for Oracle's (ORCL) Q4
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Credit Suisse
- Couchbase (BASE) sinks 15% on 'conservative' guidance; Analysts disagree with market reaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!