Barclays Upgrades Harris Corp. (HRS) to Overweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Barclays analyst David Strauss upgraded Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $181.00 (from $189.00).
The analyst incrementally more positive citing his own expectations for outsized growth ahead of the pending merger with LLL. The analyst is expecting strong revenue growth coupled with "commercial-like operating leverage" along with material capital deployment to be factors that stand on their own. He believes the LLL merger will enhance there characteristics of the company.
Shares of Harris Corp. closed at $148.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!