Barclays Downgrades Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA:IM) (FCAU) to Equalweight
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Brian Johnson downgraded Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA:IM) (NYSE: FCAU) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR15.00 (from EUR18.00).
The analyst calls the Q2 results "solid" but notes the soft guidance and therefore steps to the sidelines "until visibility improves."
Shares of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV closed at EUR15.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY25,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!