Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.20 at UBS
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR4.20 (from EUR4.15) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$169 at RBC Capital
- Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR250 at Deutsche Bank
- Scout24 AG (G24:GR) (SCOTF) PT Lowered to EUR73 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!