Baird Starts iTeos Therapeutics (ITOS) at Outperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz initiates coverage on iTeos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ITOS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $45.00.
The analyst commented, "iTeos is focused on developing next-generation, immuno-oncology treatments, with two assets in the clinic against validated targets involved in immune suppression. Lead assets, EOS-850 (A2AR) and EOS-448 (TIGIT) have shown differentiated profiles preclinically, while EOS-850 has demonstrated promising early clinical activity. This, combined with an experienced management team and catalysts for both programs expected in 1H21 (potentially AACR or ASCO), provides multiple opportunities for upside. Hence, we are initiating coverage with an Outperform rating and $45 price target."
Shares of iTeos Therapeutics closed at $21.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Buy
- Needham & Company Starts Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) at Buy
- Needham & Company Starts Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) at Buy, Adding to Conviction List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!