Baird Starts Accolade Inc. (ACCD) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Matthew Gillmor initiates coverage on Accolade Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $40.00.
The analyst commented, "In our view, ACCD is in the early stages of redefining the member navigation experience. Traditional member engagement approaches (led by heath plans and employer HR depts) do little to reduce the obvious areas of friction within healthcare, especially poor engagement and rising costs. ACCD's tech-enabled platform integrates health/benefit offerings and drives differentiated results for employer clients (50% engagement, >4% cost savings). Our $40 price target is based on an 10x forward revenue multiple and is supported by the company's highly visible >20% growth profile."
Shares of Accolade Inc. closed at $35.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Buy
- Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Raised to JPY1,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!