Baird Downgrades Boot Barn (BOOT) to Neutral
- Wall St rises as bank fears fade, focus on inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Alibaba's (BABA) logistics unit Cainiao pursuing IPO at over $20B valuation - Bloomberg
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
Get Alerts BOOT Hot Sheet
15 Buy, 4 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Down
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 21 | Down: 10 | New: 24
Join SI Premium – FREE
Baird analyst Jonathan Komp downgraded Boot Barn (NYSE: BOOT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $86.00.
The analyst comments "With our 2023 group outlook we loweredF2023-2024E EPS and signaled willingness to make downgrades given our concerns about macroeconomic risks. BOOT’s FQ3 report last week highlighted continued solid execution, while disproving fears about "over-earning." Still, with the stock +38% year-to-date, we are tempering our bullish view of BOOT's long-term potential given our more cautious sector-wide outlook. Importantly, with higher valuation levels justified over time, BOOT would be among the first stocks we could consider upgrading if we gain confidence in the macro/earnings backdrop."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Boot Barn click here. For more ratings news on Boot Barn click here.
Shares of Boot Barn closed at $86.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley cuts Charles Schwab (SCHW) on limited visibility, EPS risk
- Ero Copper Corp. (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at Raymond James
- Constellation Software (CSU:CN) (CNSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$2,800 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!