BWS Financial Upgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) to Hold
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BWS Financial analyst Hamed Khorsand upgraded Shenandoah Telecommunications (NASDAQ: SHEN) from Sell to Hold.
The analyst commented, "Our recommendation generated a return of 23.1% over an eight month period. The deadline to reaching a valuation for its wireless assets makes it prudent to take our gains and move to the sidelines. There is less reward to being short at current levels compared to when we started our short rating."
Shares of Shenandoah Telecommunications closed at $43.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades GMS Inc. (GMS) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBWS Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!