BTIG Downgrades Red Hat (RHT) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BTIG downgraded Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) from Buy to Neutral.
Analyst Joel Fishbein Jr has concerns that the "speed bumps" witnessed during the quarter aren't a warning of more issue ahead. The analyst believes the after-hours selloff balances the risk regarding scrutiny for execution throughout the remaining for FY 2019.
Shares of Red Hat closed at $165.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Lowered to EUR55 at Deutsche Bank
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!