BMO Capital Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Outperform
- European stocks edge higher, yen up after inflation data
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Zoom Video Communications guidance tops estimates following Q4 results beat
- Nancy Pelosi buys Palo Alto Networks (PANW) call options, shares pop
- Workday Q4 earnings top estimates; acquires HiredScore to boost AI efforts
BMO Capital analyst Fadi Chamoun resumes coverage on Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE: CP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $130.00.
The analyst comments: "Following completion of the acquisition of KCS by CP on April 14, we came off research restriction and are resuming coverage at Outperform with a $130 price target. We believe the combination of CP and KCS networks significantly expands the addressable freight market for the merged entity and catalyzes a period of strong organic volume growth that we expect will extend well into the coming decade."
Shares of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited closed at $78.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edward Jones Starts Goldman Sachs (GS) at Buy Adds to US Stock Focus List and US Equity Income Buy List
- Stifel Starts Alto Neuroscience (ANRO) at Buy, 'Novel Precision Psych Approach With Two Mid-Stage Shots on Goal'
- Barclays Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Equalweight on Near-Term Overhang
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!