B.Riley Starts Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley analyst Steve Moss initiates coverage on Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: ATLC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
The analyst comments "We believe ATLC is well positioned to grow earnings, as demand for consumer credit will likely remain strong as the economy reopens, unemployment decreases, stimulus abates, and credit trends remain favorable. At 5.4x our 2021 estimate, the stock trades at an ~40% discount to peers. We expect this discount to narrow as the sustainability of profitability becomes apparent and as the strength of the balance sheet continues to improve."
Shares of Atlanticus Holdings Corp. closed at $39.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
- Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Beats Led by Collins...Again - Jefferies
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!