Ayr Strategies (AYRWF) PT Lowered to $36 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic lowered the price target on Ayr Strategies (OTC: AYRWF) to $36.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "We welcome the company’s detailed guidance for 2022, with relevant state by state color, re store count as well as magnitude/timing of cultivation expansion. We certainly wish this would be emulated by more MSOs, despite the admittedly many moving parts. That said, to us the AYR guidance seems optimistic. We note that for 2020 sales guidance was $217Mn and EBITDA was $98Mn (as per their Jan 2020 presentation), and numbers came in at $155Mn and $56Mn, respectively. Granted, we realize COVID hit MA/NV particularly hard (due to state restrictions in 2Q20) and permits delays in MA have resulted in the AYR rec stores in the Greater Boston area not opening yet. For 2022 company guidance calls for $725Mn in sales and we are at $648Mn; EBITDA guidance is $325Mn (45% EBITDA margins) and we project EBITDA margins of 38% for EBITDA of $243Mn (25% below guidance). We give management credit for being able to deliver metrics in its current two states (NV/MA) above the respective states’ averages, less than two years after integrating the NV/MA assets as a result of the SPAC transaction; this should bode well for assets being integrated in PA, FL, AZ, OH, and NJ. However, we believe the competitive landscape is changing in some of these states as more stores and capacity are added; we also agree with the view recently articulated by the Curaleaf Chairman that long term EBITDA margins for the MSOs will be in the 20-25% range. That should be factored when valuing MSOs. We take 12x EBITDA to set the 12-month price target (the stock discount is in the 20-25% range)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!