Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) PT Raised to $31 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann raised its price target on Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM) to $31.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst Matt Kaplan comments "Interim Phase 3 data for CRPS is expected in 4Q17, with AXS-02 potentially being initially launched in the US in 2019, and other indications following in later years. We estimate AXS-02 can achieve $150 million in revenue in CRPS, with other pain indications also adding materially. At peak, we estimate AXS-02 can reach $600 million."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (YAMHF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!