Avantor Inc. (AVTR) PT Raised to $43 at Stifel
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Daniel Arias raised the price target on Avantor Inc. (NYSE: AVTR) to $43.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Avantor's 2Q results were solid across the board, and details on the conference call suggest this momentum can continue all-around with decent visibility. Although shares have had a nice run recently, the company remains positioned to benefit from the most attractive end markets over the next 12 months, and relative valuation still appears approachable. We are raising our target price to $43 on continued execution and a more positive outlook."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Huayu Automotive Systems (600741:CH) PT Lowered to RMB25 at HSBC
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP18.25 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!