Autoliv (ALIV:SS) (ALV) PT Raised to $92 at UBS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
UBS raised its price target on Autoliv (ALIV:SS) (NYSE: ALV) to $92.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!