Atlantic Equities Downgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atlantic Equities analyst Barry MacCarthy downgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Overweight to Neutral.
- Steps aside citing crude oil price concerns.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $13.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$62 at CIBC
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (CPG) PT Raised to Cdn$9.75 at CIBC
- Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.75 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!