Assa Abloy AB (ASSAB:SS) (ASAZY) PT Lowered to SEK255 at Morgan Stanley
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier lowered the price target on Assa Abloy AB (ASSAB:SS) (OTC: ASAZY) to SEK255.00 (from SEK260.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunac China Holdings Limited (1918:HK) (SCCCF) PT Lowered to HK$26.42 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Agile Group Holdings (3383:HK) (AGPYF) to Underweight
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Raised to HK$52.52 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!