Arvinas Inc. (ARVN) PT Raised to $116 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised the price target on Arvinas Inc. (NASDAQ: ARVN) to $116.00 (from $111.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We remain Outperform rated on ARVN following 2Q earnings and corporate update. Key data catalysts are on track with ARV-471 dose escalation update expected at SABCS (Dec 7-10) and ARV-110 full Phase 1 and interim Phase 2 ARDENT data in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) also expected in 2H21. Overall we remain positive on ARVN shares keeping our focus on clinical execution ahead of key updates. We update our model for 2Q results, increasing our target to $116 from $111. Reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Beijing Thunisoft Corp Ltd (300271:CH) PT Lowered to RMB20.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!