Argus Reiterates Hold Rating on Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA)
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus analyst reiterated a Hold rating on Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) after management raised its FY21 earnings guidance to mid- to high single-digit growth from low single-digit growth. It said that the increase reflected the company’s strong first-half results and expectations for significant second-half growth as COVID-19 vaccinations accelerate.
On March 31, WBA reported a 10.1% decrease in fiscal 2Q adjusted earnings from continuing operations, to $1.26 per share. However, the results were better than management expected.
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $54.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Veoneer (VNE) at Underperform
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Raised to Cdn$195 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!