Arconic (ARNC) PT Raised to $33 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) to $33.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "ARNC is not immune to demand pressures from transitioning aero programs (737Max; A380; 787), which our new estimates reflect, as well comml transport headwinds (OE truck prodn), which we haven't factored in. These factors may restrain the stock, even though ARNC's merits (operating turnaround coming off a capex cycle with a break-up) are attractive at this relative valuation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!