Arconic (ARNC) PT Raised to $33 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) to $33.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "ARNC is not immune to demand pressures from transitioning aero programs (737Max; A380; 787), which our new estimates reflect, as well comml transport headwinds (OE truck prodn), which we haven't factored in. These factors may restrain the stock, even though ARNC's merits (operating turnaround coming off a capex cycle with a break-up) are attractive at this relative valuation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!