Archer Aviation (ACHR) Underperformance Unwarranted - Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
Get Alerts ACHR Hot Sheet
4 Buy, 0 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 11 | Down: 16 | New: 24
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Edison Yu reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Archer Aviation Inc. (NYSE: ACHR), saying the underperformance is unwarranted.
The analyst commented, "Archer has been the worst performing stock among eVTOL names we track (4 others are EVEX, EVTL, JOBY, and LILM) since coming back from Labor Day. We believe this to be unwarranted given the company's operational progress and strong cash position. Fundamentally, we attribute the main cause to Archer's airline partner United partnering up with competitor Eve which we think may be getting misunderstood by the market. Separately, there are tactical reasons for the underperformance, notably around Vertical (EVTL) and Eve (EVEX) having very small share floats which make them nearly impossible to short (i.e., super high cost of borrowing) and easy to squeeze. Looking ahead, we continue to believe Archer will be one of the first companies to certify an eVTOL in the US with United continuing to be a large supporter and is on track to hit its key operating benchmarks."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Archer Aviation Inc. click here. For more ratings news on Archer Aviation Inc. click here.
Shares of Archer Aviation Inc. closed at $2.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) cut at Piper Sandler on 'inexplicable sales/comp weakness'
- Nichirei Corp (2871:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,800 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR17.60 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!