Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Raised to $132 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini raised the price target on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) to $132.00 (from $106.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
The analyst commented, "We are updating estimates and increasing PT to $132 given the underlying assumption that '21 WFE is now tracking to $75bn while AMAT is expected to outgrow the industry. Getting the Kokusai deal done will be viewed as "icing on the cake", though no deal could also lead to aggressive capital return; a win-win for investors."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD67 at Credit Suisse
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR34 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!