Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Fall - Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rebounds in broad rally as Omicron jitters abate
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil little changed as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Rod Hall noted Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPhone 13 lead times are down from last week but the Pro is unchanged.
"In the fifth week since launch, our lead time data for the iPhone 13 decreased by 6 days on average vs last week to ~10 days across most regions," Hall commented. "However, iPhone 13 Pro lead times remain unchanged vs last week at ~33 days. We note that all iPhone lead times remain significantly elevated compared to last year and again would question to what extent supply shortages are to blame."
The firm reiterated a Neutral rating and $140.00 price target on AAPL.
Shares of Apple closed at $149.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as share near record high
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $200 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!