Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $160 at Oppenheimer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Andrew Uerkwitz raised the price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $160.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Apple delivered better than expected F1Q21 sales/EPS of $111.4B/$1.68 compared to the Street's $103.3B/$1.42E. The positive surprise was driven by outstanding growth across all products and services. In the December quarter, Apple achieved all-time highs for key product sales as well as active device installed base. While COVID-19-related trends accelerated near-term device sales, management expressed high confidence for future growth from share gain and new products. We believe Apple Silicon's performance advantage, 5G adoption, and stronger integration of Apple's own hardware, software, and services will elevate Apple into a new phase of growth and market share gain. Reiterate Outperform and raise our PT to $160 from $125."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Truist Securities Reiterates iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Buy at New Level After PT Cut Nearly in Half
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!