Apple (AAPL) Falls as Kuo Cuts iPhone Estimates Sharply
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Downside in Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) comes as analyst Ming-Chi Kuo cuts his estimates sharply.
"The total iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max shipments in 4Q22 will be 15–20 million units less than expected. Significant downside risks to Apple & iPhone supply chain due to Zhengzhou iPhone plant labor protests."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) gains as analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says Apple has halted developing its own Wi-Fi chips
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly 144 straddle priced into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!