AnaptysBio (ANAB) Defended at Wedbush
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten reiterated an Outperform rating and $146.00 price target on AnaptysBio (NASDAQ: ANAB) saying weaknesses is 'overdone'.
- Topline REGN3500 data still demonstrated statistically-significant and clinically-meaningful improvements over placebo
- REGN3500 and etokimab are different molecules—it’s likely they have different clinical profiles, and best-in-class potential for etokimab may bear out.
- The effects of multiple etokimab dosing hasn’t been reported yet
Shares of AnaptysBio closed at $67.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Macquarie
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!