Analyst Gene Munster Expects Apple (AAPL) Glass In 2020
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) should release Apple Glass AR wearable in 2020 and Loup Ventures analyst Gene Munster updates his model accordingly. He sees revenues of $292 billion and EPS of $13.20 in 2022. He neglects to include the opportunity from autos in his model and offers five takeaways to his readers:
- Services remains steady, its growing and its profitable,
- iPhone growth should peak in FY 2019 then slowly decline as Apple Glass emerges,
- Apple Glass should be released in 2020,
- AirPod headphones will outgrow the Apple Watch over the next decade, and
- Apple project car is not included in his model.
Read his full commentary here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Apple (AAPL) Estimates Heading Into Earnings on 'Likely' iPhone and Mac Upside; BofA Positive on AppStore Growth
- SensorTower Data for Apple (AAPL) Shows Year Over Year Growth but Continuing to Slow - BofA Securities
- UPDATE: UBS Starts JELD-WEN (JELD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGene Munster
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!