Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $275 at Oppenheimer on Olpasiran Potential
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jay Olson raised the price target on Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) to $275.00 on the belief that Olpasiran has the potential to drive upside while noting multiple other catalysts.
The analyst stated "We're especially encouraged by olpasiran, which is an siRNA that inhibits Lp(a) for ASCVD patients with an ongoing Ph2 trial. We forecast risk-adjusted (41% POS estimate) olpasiran sales of $1.5B in 2030. Additional potential value-drivers include bemarituzumab from FPRX acquisition, BiTE program, inflammation candidates, and biosimilars. We update our model with the addition of olpasiran (AMG 890) driving our new $275 PT."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) to Sell
- GCM Mining (GCM:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$8.50 at Stifel Canada
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$102 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!