Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $275 at Oppenheimer on Olpasiran Potential
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jay Olson raised the price target on Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) to $275.00 on the belief that Olpasiran has the potential to drive upside while noting multiple other catalysts.
The analyst stated "We're especially encouraged by olpasiran, which is an siRNA that inhibits Lp(a) for ASCVD patients with an ongoing Ph2 trial. We forecast risk-adjusted (41% POS estimate) olpasiran sales of $1.5B in 2030. Additional potential value-drivers include bemarituzumab from FPRX acquisition, BiTE program, inflammation candidates, and biosimilars. We update our model with the addition of olpasiran (AMG 890) driving our new $275 PT."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $414 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!